Special Requirements For Power Project
We were approached from a large multi-national company for advice on a particular generator requirement they had. Our client was very clear that the generator had to meet all UK legislation and a very strict testing procedure was required.
We provided a JSP100 model, 100kVA (80KW) fully bunded, purpose built prime rated 3-phase, 0.8pf diesel generator which ticked all the boxes on our clients list of requirements. This particular generator had a Frequency Selection Switch between 50Hz / 60Hz, hence whichever frequency is selected the control panel is automatically programmed to set the generator protection settings and parameters.
- Perkins 1104C-44TAG2 Fuel Optimised Engine
- Newage Stamford Prime Rated Alternator
- Voltage Trim Pot (Control Panel Mounted)
- 50/60HZ Selectable Switch
- Electronic Governor
- DEFRA compliant fully bunded base fuel tank (UK Legal Requirement)
- DEFRA compliant bund leakage alarm (UK Legal Requirement)
- Powder coated, galvanised steel sound attenuated canopy
- 230V Engine Coolant Heater
- 230/12V Static Battery Charger
- Insight 3250 Control Panel
- CE Certification
Pre Delivery tests (snapshot video below) were carried out by the Engineering department prior to dispatch.
If you require advice on a generator power project please contact us.